When choosing between Inconvenient Truth and Comfortable truth the choice is up to each of us.
Consider this diagram and read the explanation below the diagram.
- Most people have decided in advance what they will decide (Person already running right).
- Following “Comfortable truth” is dangerous (Red).
- People following “Comfortable truth” may not have the courage (yellow) to face up to “Inconvenient Truth”.
- “Comfortable truth” is “truth” not fully investigated (lower case “t”)
- Following “Inconvenient Truth” in the long run leads to positive growth (Green).
- Well researched truth is “Truth” (Upper case “T”)
- Relatively few people have the courage to follow “Inconvenient Truth”.